James C. Mitchell
James C. Mitchell Sentenced to 50 Years for Child Abuse
Thursday, 19 May 2011: James C. Mitchell, 42, of Warner Robins was found guilty as charged yesterday by a Houston County jury. Mitchell was charged with two counts of Aggravated Child Molestation, two counts of Aggravated Sexual Battery, and eight counts of Child Molestation.
Following two days of evidence presentation, the jury deliberated three hours before returning their guilty verdict. Judge Lukemire sentenced Mitchell to 50 years to serve without the possibility of parole in a Department of Corrections facility.
Mitchell was charged and convicted as a result of his repeated, sexual violations of his two young daughters. With regard only for his own sexual gratification, he stole what did not belong to him, a child's innocence.
He will now pay the price for his actions. Comments from Assistant District Attorney Bowen, "The jury's verdict speaks the truth. I hope it will give the victims some measure of peace knowing that they were believed."
COMMENTS FROM DISTRICT ATTORNEY GEORGE HARTWIG: "Our office will continue to protect the children of our community by aggressively prosecuting those individuals who prey on the very ones they are entrusted to protect."
Judge Edward Lukemire presided over the trial and sentenced Mitchell. Assistant District Attorneys Julia Bowen and Jacob Poole prosecuted Mitchell. Public Defender Nick White represented Mitchell. For additional information, call ADA Julia Bowen at 478-218-4810.
How is diversity working for America in 2022?
7,964 murders in 2019: arrested for murder: 51.2% Black; 19.1% Hispanic; white 26.7%; Asian, etc. 3%. America is 60% "white alone" plus Hispanics at 18.9% but half identify as and are white, white population is ~68%. Murder is a minority problem. Blacks are 13.6% of the population. (US Census 2021)
73.3% of murders are committed by non-whites.
Robbery 59,305 incidents: Black 52.7%, Hispanic 27.9%; white 16.8; others 2.6%. 83.2% of robberies are committed by non-whites.
Aggravated assault 274,376 incidents: 33.2% Black; 25.7% Hispanic; 36.1% white; 5% other.
Illegal weapons possession 108,847 incidents; 41.8% Black; Hispanic 28.3; white 27.3
Rape 16,599 incidents; Black 26.7% ; Hispanic 27.9%; white 45.2%; others 3.6%.
- Press Ignores Joshua Chellew Hate Crime
- Black Violence Rocks Philadelphia, Norfolk Virginia
- Crime Rates Proportional to Diversity
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.