Craig R. Rembert, Jr.
Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
Thursday, 21 July 2011: Craig R. Rembert, Jr., age 26, of Macon, GA, was found guilty yesterday afternoon of armed robbery. The Houston County jury took less than 15 minutes to reach the guilty verdict.
Rembert was immediately sentenced by Superior Court Judge Katherine Lumsden to 20 years with the first 17 years to serve in the state penitentiary.
Because armed robbery is classified as a serious violent felony, Rembert must serve the first 10 years in prison without the possibility of parole. He was also required to make full restitution to the victim in the case, and he is banned from possessing or carrying any firearms or other weapons.
Rembert was convicted for the armed robbery that took place at a business called Seanna's Lucky Cabin located in Warner Robins on Watson Blvd. On January 9, 2011, he entered the gift shop and proceeded to carry out his premeditated plan to rob the business. Rembert waited until other customers left the business, then went outside to get his gun.
He returned and proceeded to rob the clerk at gunpoint. He stole over $1,000 cash and took the clerk's cell phone so that she could not call 911. He then forced the clerk at gunpoint into a restroom and told her not to come out.
The incident was captured on video and both the clerk and another employee were able to identify Rembert as the robber. Detective Jeff Herb of WRPD was the lead investigator and did an outstanding job investigating this robbery.
During sentencing, Judge Lumsden noted Rembert's prior criminal history, which included a previous robbery conviction, and imposed the strong sentence based on the severity of the crime.
Deputy Chief Assistant District Attorney Daniel P. Bibler asked the Court to craft the sentence to also send a message to the community that those who commit and are convicted of armed robbery will be sternly punished.
Comments by District Attorney George Hartwig: "This conviction and sentence should send a clear message that armed robbers will be swiftly brought to justice and vigorously prosecuted in Houston County.
Unless you are ready to go to prison for a long time, don't even think about robbing somebody in Houston County."
The case was prosecuted by Deputy Chief ADA Bibler and Assistant District Attorney Jacob Poole. For additional information, contact Deputy Chief Assistant D.A. Dan Bibler at 478-218-4810.
How is diversity working for America in 2022?
7,964 murders in 2019: arrested for murder: 51.2% Black; 19.1% Hispanic; white 26.7%; Asian, etc. 3%. America is 60% "white alone" plus Hispanics at 18.9% but half identify as and are white, white population is ~68%. Murder is a minority problem. Blacks are 13.6% of the population. (US Census 2021)
73.3% of murders are committed by non-whites.
Robbery 59,305 incidents: Black 52.7%, Hispanic 27.9%; white 16.8; others 2.6%. 83.2% of robberies are committed by non-whites.
Aggravated assault 274,376 incidents: 33.2% Black; 25.7% Hispanic; 36.1% white; 5% other.
Illegal weapons possession 108,847 incidents; 41.8% Black; Hispanic 28.3; white 27.3
Rape 16,599 incidents; Black 26.7% ; Hispanic 27.9%; white 45.2%; others 3.6%.
- Press Ignores Joshua Chellew Hate Crime
- Black Violence Rocks Philadelphia, Norfolk Virginia
- Crime Rates Proportional to Diversity
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.