Ryan Rumph's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
Tuesday, 06 March 2012: Ryan Rumph, 21, of 238 South Street, Marshallville, GA, was found guilty on March 5, 2012 and sentenced today in Houston Superior Court of two counts of Aggravated Assault on a Peace Officer, Escape, Simple Battery, and Theft by Shoplifting.
Following a bench trial, Judge Edward D. Lukemire sentenced Rumph to Forty (40) years and ordered him to serve the first Thirty-Six (36) of those years in prison.
Upon release from prison, Rumph will be subject to Special Conditions including no possession of alcohol, no violent crimes, and no contact with victims. Finally, Rumph will be banished from Houston County and all contiguous counties.
On Friday, November 13, 2009, Ryan Rumph was under arrest for theft by shoplifting and fled on foot from the Centerville Police Station. Deputy Deryk Collins of the Houston County Sheriff's Office found Rumph hiding in the cab of a pickup truck. Rumph attacked Deputy Collins and attempted to gain control of the Deputy's assault rifle, Taser, and pistol at different points during the struggle.
Deputy Collins shot Rumph in the upper torso and Collins sustained a gunshot wound to the left index finger as the two fought over the pistol. Although wounded, Rumph again fled on foot just as Sgt. Mike Smith of the Centerville Police Department arrived on scene and fired more shots at Rumph.
Before the ordeal ended, Ryan Rumph pushed his way into a home on Miller Court in Centerville and struggled with the homeowner, preventing him from calling 911.
COMMENTS FROM DISTRICT ATTORNEY GEORGE HARTWIG: "Successful prosecution of this case required cooperation from Centerville PD, GBI, Houston County Sheriff's Department, and the Centerville community. Rumph violently attacked two law enforcement officers and was trying to take their weapons.
We are all very fortunate that somebody did not get killed that day. We will not tolerate this and believe this sentence is totally justified. If you violently attack police officers and invade homes in Houston County, you better be prepared to spend a long time in prison."
The sentence was imposed by Judge Edward D. Lukemire, Houston Superior Court. Ryan Rumph was prosecuted by Assistant District Attorney Steve Cusick. Rumph was represented by The Public Defender Nick White. For additional information, call ADA Steve Cusick at 478-218-4810.
How is diversity working for America in 2022?
7,964 murders in 2019: arrested for murder: 51.2% Black; 19.1% Hispanic; white 26.7%; Asian, etc. 3%. America is 60% "white alone" plus Hispanics at 18.9% but half identify as and are white, white population is ~68%. Murder is a minority problem. Blacks are 13.6% of the population. (US Census 2021)
73.3% of murders are committed by non-whites.
Robbery 59,305 incidents: Black 52.7%, Hispanic 27.9%; white 16.8; others 2.6%. 83.2% of robberies are committed by non-whites.
Aggravated assault 274,376 incidents: 33.2% Black; 25.7% Hispanic; 36.1% white; 5% other.
Illegal weapons possession 108,847 incidents; 41.8% Black; Hispanic 28.3; white 27.3
Rape 16,599 incidents; Black 26.7% ; Hispanic 27.9%; white 45.2%; others 3.6%.
- Press Ignores Joshua Chellew Hate Crime
- Black Violence Rocks Philadelphia, Norfolk Virginia
- Crime Rates Proportional to Diversity
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.