David Cartlton Anderson
David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
Thursday, 07 July 2011
David Cartlton Anderson, 39, of 116 Water Drive, Warner Robins, GA, pleaded guilty this morning to one count each of Aggravated Assault on a Peace Officer and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.
Anderson was sentenced to Twenty (20) years and ordered to serve the first Ten (10) years in prison. Anderson was fined $2,500.00 and given a number of special conditions on his sentence.
Anderson was arrested by Warner Robins police officer David Houck on October 13, 2010, in the area of 211 Carroll Drive, Warner Robins. At around 9:50 AM, Officer Houck saw Anderson riding a bicycle and believed it was a person with outstanding warrants.
Officer Houck approached Anderson who ditched the bike and ran. Officer Houck pursued Anderson on foot.
During the foot chase, Anderson pointed a pistol at Officer Houck. The officer lost sight of Anderson and called for back-up. Anderson was found a short time later hiding under a house.
Police recovered the 9mm handgun that Anderson had discarded in the immediate vicinity. Anderson had previously been convicted in 2001 of Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Distribute in Houston Superior Court.
Anderson pleaded guilty before Judge Katherine Lumsden who immediately imposed sentence. The case had been scheduled for trial on July 11, 2011.
COMMENTS FROM DISTRICT ATTORNEY GEORGE HARTWIG: "We hope this sentence will let criminals know that it's not alright to point guns at police officers in Houston County.
The Houston DA's office remains committed to aggressively prosecuting people that commit violent crime in Houston County."
Anderson was prosecuted by District Attorney George Hartwig, Houston DA's Office. David Anderson was represented by Attorney Paul Christian of Macon, GA. For additional information, call District Attorney George Hartwig at 478-218-4810 or 478-972-2226.
How is diversity working for America in 2022?
7,964 murders in 2019: arrested for murder: 51.2% Black; 19.1% Hispanic; white 26.7%; Asian, etc. 3%. America is 60% "white alone" plus Hispanics at 18.9% but half identify as and are white, white population is ~68%. Murder is a minority problem. Blacks are 13.6% of the population. (US Census 2021)
73.3% of murders are committed by non-whites.
Robbery 59,305 incidents: Black 52.7%, Hispanic 27.9%; white 16.8; others 2.6%. 83.2% of robberies are committed by non-whites.
Aggravated assault 274,376 incidents: 33.2% Black; 25.7% Hispanic; 36.1% white; 5% other.
Illegal weapons possession 108,847 incidents; 41.8% Black; Hispanic 28.3; white 27.3
Rape 16,599 incidents; Black 26.7% ; Hispanic 27.9%; white 45.2%; others 3.6%.
- Press Ignores Joshua Chellew Hate Crime
- Black Violence Rocks Philadelphia, Norfolk Virginia
- Crime Rates Proportional to Diversity
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.