Marquis Torez Lowe
Marquis Torez Lowe Sentenced to Life for Murder
Friday, 10 February 2012
Marquis Torez Lowe, 27, of Warner Robins was found guilty by a Houston County jury on an eight count indictment for the brutal slaying last March of 19 year old Dejohn Milton. Lowe was convicted of the offenses of malice murder, two counts of felony murder, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, and three counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
He was sentenced by Houston Superior Court Judge Katherine Lumsden to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus five years to serve consecutive for the firearms charges.
Lowe, along with a co-defendant Trey Dinkins, shot Milton nine times with a .380 pistol on March 20, 2011 near an apartment complex in Warner Robins.
Milton was alive at the scene and was able to identify one of the shooters to a witness. He sustained massive internal injuries to the heart, lung, liver, and spine, and died hours later during emergency surgery.
After the shooting, Lowe and Dinkins were observed hiding two pistols near the scene of the shooting. The pistols were recovered, and one of them was found to be the .380 that was used to shoot Milton.
Cell phone evidence also linked Lowe to both the victim and the scene of the shooting.
Lowe was arrested nine days later hiding in a closet at the home of one of his girlfriends. A loaded 40 caliber pistol was also recovered during his arrest.
Deputy Chief Assistant District Attorney Daniel P. Bibler was the lead prosecutor on the case. He along with Assistant D. A. Julia Bowen presented the evidence during the four day trial which resulted in the conviction.
"This is a tragic case involving the senseless waste of life for no reason," said Bibler. "I'm pleased that Lowe will be spending the rest of his life in prison.
The people of this county deserve to be safe on the streets, and this sentence serves notice that we will fight for justice when an innocent person loses his life at the hands of another."
Lowe was represented by Attorney Russell Walker of Perry. Questions about the case may be directed to Daniel P. Bibler at the District Attorney's Office (478-218-4810).
How is diversity working for America in 2022?
7,964 murders in 2019: arrested for murder: 51.2% Black; 19.1% Hispanic; white 26.7%; Asian, etc. 3%. America is 60% "white alone" plus Hispanics at 18.9% but half identify as and are white, white population is ~68%. Murder is a minority problem. Blacks are 13.6% of the population. (US Census 2021)
73.3% of murders are committed by non-whites.
Robbery 59,305 incidents: Black 52.7%, Hispanic 27.9%; white 16.8; others 2.6%. 83.2% of robberies are committed by non-whites.
Aggravated assault 274,376 incidents: 33.2% Black; 25.7% Hispanic; 36.1% white; 5% other.
Illegal weapons possession 108,847 incidents; 41.8% Black; Hispanic 28.3; white 27.3
Rape 16,599 incidents; Black 26.7% ; Hispanic 27.9%; white 45.2%; others 3.6%.
- Press Ignores Joshua Chellew Hate Crime
- Black Violence Rocks Philadelphia, Norfolk Virginia
- Crime Rates Proportional to Diversity
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.