Lester Efford Jr.
Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
Wednesday, 20 July 2011: Lester Efford Jr., 43 years of age, of 105 Chadwick Lane, Bonaire, GA was found guilty today in a Houston Superior Court of Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Distribute.
Judge Loring Gray presided over the three day jury trial that began Monday in Perry. The Court sentenced the defendant to 15 years, to serve the first 8 years in prison.
Mr. Efford will complete his sentence on probation upon his release from prison. Effords had prior felony convictions for Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Distribute and Theft by Deception.
On January 31, 2010, Efford approached a road safety check on Highway 247 near the Bibb County line. In an effort to avoid detection, the defendant stopped short of the road check, turned off his headlights, and exited his vehicle. The defendant proceeded to reach into his pants, remove a large bag of cocaine, and drop it on the ground.
Deputy Ben Lashley of the Houston County Sheriff's Office was sitting in a patrol car across the road, turned on his headlights, and observed the defendant drop the cocaine on the ground. The Sheriff's Office proceeded to apprehend Mr. Efford.
COMMENTS FROM ASSISTANT DA DARYL MANNS : "This verdict serves as notice that drugs will not be tolerated in our community, especially by those individuals who blatantly attempt to avoid the law."
COMMENTS FROM DISTRICT ATTORNEY GEORGE HARTWIG: "We would like to commend the diligence of the Houston Sheriff's deputies during this road check. Mr. Effords got probation the last time he was convicted of possessing cocaine with intent...this time he's going to prison. Hopefully, this time he will get the message: don't deal drugs in Houston County!"
ADAs Daryl Manns and John Fowler prosecuted the case for the State. Efford was represented by Attorney Carolyn Hall of the Public Defender's Office. For additional information, call ADA Daryl Manns at 478-218-4810.
How is diversity working for America in 2022?
7,964 murders in 2019: arrested for murder: 51.2% Black; 19.1% Hispanic; white 26.7%; Asian, etc. 3%. America is 60% "white alone" plus Hispanics at 18.9% but half identify as and are white, white population is ~68%. Murder is a minority problem. Blacks are 13.6% of the population. (US Census 2021)
73.3% of murders are committed by non-whites.
Robbery 59,305 incidents: Black 52.7%, Hispanic 27.9%; white 16.8; others 2.6%. 83.2% of robberies are committed by non-whites.
Aggravated assault 274,376 incidents: 33.2% Black; 25.7% Hispanic; 36.1% white; 5% other.
Illegal weapons possession 108,847 incidents; 41.8% Black; Hispanic 28.3; white 27.3
Rape 16,599 incidents; Black 26.7% ; Hispanic 27.9%; white 45.2%; others 3.6%.
- Press Ignores Joshua Chellew Hate Crime
- Black Violence Rocks Philadelphia, Norfolk Virginia
- Crime Rates Proportional to Diversity
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.