David Lee Cunningham
Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
April 11, 2011 According to the Houston County, GA Da's Office:
David Lee Cunningham, 51, of 211 Brady Drive, Warner Robins, Georgia, was sentenced today in a Houston Superior Court for one count each of Kidnapping with Bodily Injury, Robbery by Force, Aggravated Battery and Theft by Taking Motor Vehicle. Judge Katherine K. Lumsden, presided over the plea and sentencing.
He received a life sentence for the Kidnapping charge, 20 years to serve for the Robbery and Aggravated Battery, and ten years to serve for the Theft charge.
All of that time is concurrent and is to be served in the State prison system. He will be eligible for parole in accordance with the rules of the Board of Pardons and Paroles.
On March 29, 2010, at approximately 10:30 a.m., the 87 year old female victim finished shopping at the Belk department store at the Galleria Mall in Centerville.
After she sat down in her car, she was approached by the Defendant who grabbed her by the arm and forced her to move to the passenger side of the front seat.
While keeping his hands on her arm, he then drove her to another location where he took approximately fifty dollars in cash. After taking her money, he forced her to get out of her car and drove away.
She then walked approximately a half mile to a house and requested assistance. Medical personnel examined the victim and determined that her arm had been broken as a result of the trauma inflicted by the defendant.
The victim positively identified this defendant from a lineup. The Defendant was found in North Carolina on April 14, 2010 and later transported back to Georgia for prosecution.
COMMENTS FROM DISTRICT ATTORNEY GEORGE H. HARTWIG, III: "This is the second predator in a month that has been brought to justice for targeting an elderly victim.
The District Attorney's office is dedicated to protecting the vulnerable citizens in our community. The elderly members of our community should be revered for the service of their generation, not terrified by selfish and brutal thieves."
District Attorney George H. Hartwig III prosecuted the case for the State. Cunningham was represented by Chief Public Defender Nick White.
- Press Ignores Joshua Chellew Hate Crime
- Black Violence Rocks Philadelphia, Norfolk Virginia
- Crime Rates Proportional to Diversity
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.