Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
The deportation of criminal aliens has become a joke. Because of the earthquake in Haiti, President Obama ordered an end to deportations to Caribbean island.
One of the deportees, Kesler Dufrene, murdered three innocent people including a 15-year-old girl. The 23-year-old had a long record of criminal behavior that included nine arrests since he was 14.
The victims were 15-year-old Ashley Chow, in North Miami, along with other victims Harlen Peralta, 25, and her boyfriend, Israel Rincon, 35. All three had been shot.
"After worried relatives called police on January 2, 2011, officers burst into the house to discover all three had been shot dead."
The Miami Herald reports, "Manatee County deputies shot and killed him after an unrelated break-in and shooting there." The Daily Mail reported he killed himself.
...Dufrene was not required to wear any sort of electronic monitoring system, he simply had to present himself to immigration authorities in person once a month, which he did not do...
To quote Daily Mail Reporter 24 January 2012
The victims reportedly did not know Dufrene. Their families are now angry over the halted deportation and want answers into the as yet unsolved murders. "This guy shouldn't have been in America,' Audrey Hansack, 37, mother of murdered Ashely, told the Miami Herald. "I'm so upset with the whole situation. Because of immigration, my daughter is not alive."
According to the Miami Herald "Nearly 700 Haitian convicts released during moratorium on deportations" To quote,
According to newly released federal statistics, 687 Haitians slated for deportation were released to the streets in 2010 because of the year-long moratorium on deportations to the earthquake-ravaged island.
Of those, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) took 90 back into custody and deported them to Haiti once the moratorium was lifted in January 2011. Another 16 are back in detention and are awaiting deportation...
You've got to be kidding me. Where's the other almost 600 criminals? They were on "supervised release or are out on their own recognizance." It gets even worse: "Tens of thousands of deportees, most of them Cubans convicted of serious felonies, are currently out on supervised probation because Cuba won't accept them back."
Efforts to get them deported has been called racist by various "immigrant" rights groups claiming this case was an "extremely isolated" and it's not fair to dump criminal Haitians in Haiti because "(T)he island - ravaged by poverty and cholera - could not handle the influx of Haitian deportees."
- Press Ignores Joshua Chellew Hate Crime
- Black Violence Rocks Philadelphia, Norfolk Virginia
- Crime Rates Proportional to Diversity
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.