Thomas Alvin Taylor
Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
Wednesday, 28 September 2011: Thomas Alvin Taylor, 28, of 406 North Fifth Street, Warner Robins, GA, pleaded guilty today in Houston Superior Court on two separate cases. On the first case, Taylor pleaded guilty to Trafficking Cocaine. On the second case, he pleaded guilty to Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Distribute and Possession of a Firearm during a Crime.
Taylor was sentenced to Forty-Five (45) years and ordered to serve Twenty (20)of those years in prison. In addition to the prison time, Taylor was fined two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000.00). Upon release from prison, Taylor will be prohibited from possessing surveillance equipment,banned from possessing firearms, and will be subject to drug offender conditions including drug testing, treatment, and warrantless searches.
Taylor was arrested on May 12, 2011, by the Warner Robins Police Dept during the execution of a search warrant at 102 Madrid Street, Apartment 2, Warner Robins. Police seized over 62 grams of cocaine which is over twice the minimum weight required to sustain a trafficking charge. Twenty-eight (28) slabs of crack cocaine were found on the kitchen stove beside a digital scale, and eighteen (18) slabs of crack cocaine were found beneath a couch in a common room.
Taylor was previously arrested on September 1, 2009, by the Warner Robins Police Dept during the execution of a search warrant Taylor's home at 406 North Fifth Street, Warner Robins, GA. Taylor confessed to possessing a .38 caliber revolver located near a box containing twenty-two (22) pieces of crack cocaine and cash. Taylor also had two thousand four hundred and sixty ($2460.00) cash on his person.
COMMENTS FROM DISTRICT ATTORNEY GEORGE HARTWIG III: "Thomas Taylor was a major cocaine dealer in Houston County. This long sentence should send a strong message to other dealers: sell drugs in Houston County and you will end up in prison!"
Following arguments from both the prosecution and the defense, the sentence was imposed by Judge Katherine K. Lumsden on the morning of Thursday, September 22, 2011. Taylor was prosecuted by Assistant District Attorney Steve Cusick. Thomas Taylor was represented by Public Defender Nick White. For additional information, call ADA Steve Cusick @ 478-218-4810.
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder