Dana D. Harris
Feral Black Male Dana D. Harris on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
SAGINAW - Five witnesses testified today in the preliminary hearing of Dana D. Harris, who is accused of firing several shots inside a Saginaw Township Denny's restaurant on New Year's Day.
Dana D. Harris, 26, is charged with four counts of assault with intent to murder and six other firearm felonies in the incident at Denny's...prosecuting Attorney Jon Sahli asked the four witnesses who were diners that night what happened. Their testimonies were similar.
The four (witnesses) said that they arrived at Denny's in a group of six or seven people between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. New Year's Day. While eating, a group of two men and two women came to the restaurant and said a cellphone was missing. The two groups argued over where the cellphone was and what people were wearing.
The argument turned physical for several minutes, the witnesses testified. Diners threw chairs and cups during the fight. The fight died down, and, according to the five witnesses, a man who had left the restaurant returned with a gun.
"They tore up our dining room before the shooting happened," said Katie Martin, a Denny's server. "Then he pulled out a gun and made a statement that we were all going to die tonight. He pulled the gun from the pocket of his black jacket.
"I ran to get out of there. We were all running for our lives," Martin said...Harris is jailed on a $1 million bond.
Ref. February 16, 2012. www.mlive.com
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Waffle House Shooting of Black Male Reginald Smith by Police Justified
- Feral Black Male on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
- Black Crime Profile in Houston County Georgia
- About Houston County, Georgia
- Feral Black Male Carjacks 87-Year-Old Woman, Sentenced to Life
- Black Male Breaks Probation, Quickly Returned to Jail
- Black Male Johnny Thomas sentenced to 10 years for possession
- Black Male Lester Efford Sentenced to 15 years for Drug Peddling
- Black Male Thomas Alvin Taylor Sentenced to 45 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Craig R. Rembert Sentenced to 20 Years for Armed Robbery
- Black Male Juan Miquell Hollis Sentenced to 16 Years Without Parole
- Black Male Jerry Griffin Sentenced to serve 25 years without parole
- Black Male Joshua Williams Sentenced to 20 Years for Burglary, Assault
- Black Male Tony Martin Sentenced to 20 years for Burglary
- Black Male's Rampage Results in 40 Year Sentence
- Black Male David Anderson Sentenced to 20 Years for Aggravated Assault
- Black Male Sentenced to 50 Years Without Parole for Child Abuse
- Violent Black Male Gets 45 Years in Houston County, Georgia
- Black Male Kirk Solomon Sentenced to Life
- 997 Oxycodone Tablets Earn White Male William Upton 9 Years
- Black Male Marquis Lowe Sentenced to Life Without Parole for Murder