Dana D. Harris
Feral Black Male Dana D. Harris on Trial in Saginaw Denny's Shooting
SAGINAW - Five witnesses testified today in the preliminary hearing of Dana D. Harris, who is accused of firing several shots inside a Saginaw Township Denny's restaurant on New Year's Day.
Dana D. Harris, 26, is charged with four counts of assault with intent to murder and six other firearm felonies in the incident at Denny's...prosecuting Attorney Jon Sahli asked the four witnesses who were diners that night what happened. Their testimonies were similar.
The four (witnesses) said that they arrived at Denny's in a group of six or seven people between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. New Year's Day. While eating, a group of two men and two women came to the restaurant and said a cellphone was missing. The two groups argued over where the cellphone was and what people were wearing.
The argument turned physical for several minutes, the witnesses testified. Diners threw chairs and cups during the fight. The fight died down, and, according to the five witnesses, a man who had left the restaurant returned with a gun.
"They tore up our dining room before the shooting happened," said Katie Martin, a Denny's server. "Then he pulled out a gun and made a statement that we were all going to die tonight. He pulled the gun from the pocket of his black jacket.
"I ran to get out of there. We were all running for our lives," Martin said...Harris is jailed on a $1 million bond.
Ref. February 16, 2012. www.mlive.com
- Origins U.S. Constitution
- Illegal Immigration Crime Invades East Tennessee
- What is Gnostic Demiurge?
- Murdering Mother Hidden Face of Honor Killing
- Apostle Paul Founder of Christianity
- An Overview of Gnosticism and the Bible
- What is New Age Religion?
- Classical Deism a Primer
- Parallel Betrayals Iranian Revolution and Arab Spring
- Nicene Creed and Truth about the Trinity
- Foreign Students Pushing American Students Out of College
- Haitian Criminal Murders Three after being freed from Deportation
- Five Black Males Accused of Slashing the Throats of White Family
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- About Houston County, Georgia