Middle East Chaos Isn't About Climate Change
by Lewis Loflin
See graphic Muslim population growth 1960-2016.
Summary: problems in the Middle arise from religious violence and overpopulation. The press ignores this in its reporting.
The Leftwing media attempts to claim the very real problems in the Muslim world and Muslims are things they happen to oppose in general or deflect the discussion to salvage multiculturalism.
They claim Muslims are victims of colonialism that ended by 1960. Or the deluge of Middle East migrants are "climate refugees" because of our sins of fossil fuels and cow farts - climate justice now!
They claim Muslims are endless victims of persecution (very rare here) - bacon left on a doorstep or seeing a Mohammed cartoon doesn't constitute persecution.
The question is why does the Left do this? How can they protect a religion that promotes social norms these atheist or earth-worshipping zealots clearly reject with believing Christians and Jews?
The answer comes from PEW: 66% U.S. Muslims identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party. 67% prefer a bigger government providing more services.
These claims of climate change and colonialism are rubbish. It's about votes. Climate has nothing to do with failed cultures and out of control birth rates in Muslim nations. Fundamentalist (not the nonsense term 'radical') Islam is NOT a religion of peace any more than the Old Testament was by modern American standards or Christianity was in the Middle Ages.
That has led to exploding Muslim persecution religious minorities in most Muslim nations even once-secular Turkey.
But most individual Muslims are peaceful people - the left only identifies by groups not individuals - easier to organize and radicalize for Leftist' causes.
Thus scrutiny of any problems within manufactured "protected classes" or their behavior is treated as a personal attack on all members. That too is irrational rubbish.
Many regions in the Middle East and Central Asia have been becoming more arid for thousands of years and has always suffered droughts. The region is covered with abandoned archeological sites dating back centuries where nobody could live today.
Irrigation projects in Turkey have cut water flow to the Tigris and Euphrates in Iraq, Syria, etc.
In one news story, I read about a farmer in Syria that lost his water supply (a well) and this forced him, his two wives, and 12 children to leave their land.
What am I missing here? That is the real problem - Islamic culture and massive population growth. His problems have nothing to do with French or British rule because neither he nor his family was alive before 1960.
Averaged over most Muslim nations listed population growth averaged 428% or as high as 800% in 58 years! Problems in these already poor, dysfunctional nations 60 years ago are far worse today. Most Muslims today were not even alive in 1960.
Never let facts get in the way of social justice or a Democrat Party vote.
What do UN climate experts say about climate change?
"Basically, it is a big mistake to discuss climate policy apart from the big issues of globalization. The climate summit in Cancun (Mexico) at the end of the month is not a climate conference, but one of the biggest business conferences since the Second World War ... But one has to be clear: we are effectively redistributing world wealth through climate policy. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy..."
Bartender and New York Democratic socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says:
"Fighting climate change will be 'the civil rights movement of our generation' It's inevitable that we will create jobs. We can use the transition to 100 percent renewable energy as the vehicle to truly deliver and establish economic, social and racial justice in the United States of America."
I take them at their word.
- New January 2019:
- Climate Change Excuse for Religious Violence
- Understanding Earth Science and Climate Change
- >Debate Changes in Plants With Climate
- Grain Production Miracle Debunks Climate Alarmists
- U.S. Reduces CO2 Emissions
- Promoting Human Genocide for Gaia
- NASA Infiltrated by Nonsense
- Climate Cult Ignore Positives Their Models Never Predicted
- Climate Hype Hides Science Illiteracy
- Political Polling isn't Science
- 150 Million Won't Drown by 2100
- Climate Change Dogma About Money
- Congressional Bartender on Science
- Marijuana Increases Violence
- Tibet Tree Ring Study Foretells Modern Warming
- Tuvalu Atolls Debunk Sea Level Hype
- My other website:
- Ecology Debunked
- Nature's End? Hardly
- Intuitive Wisdom of Organic Gardening
- Environmentalism Versus Reason
- Common Sense Environmentalism
- Growing Up Under Armageddon Any Day
- Ecology as Environmental Socialism
- Fall of the Late Roman Empire
- End of the Vikings in Greenland
- Lost Colony of Roanoke Island
- Whale Fossils Show Ice Free Arctic
- Climate Change and Volcanoes
- Getting Real About Radiation Myths and Hazards
- Uranium Hype-Facts and Virginia Uranium
- Uranium Basics and Isotopes
- Climate Change, Climate Scams, and Volcanoes
- Progressive Gnosticism
- Earth Science Technology
- Diversity Racism
- Black Crime and Violence
- Waffle House War Zone
Quick navigation of my homepage (offsite):
- Electronics Hobby Projects What's New?
- Assorted Essays on Religion
- Deism and Reason
- Judaism History
- Christianity and History
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.