Climate Cult Ignore Positives Their Models Never Predicted
by Lewis Loflin
Note that in December 2018 "the U.S. reached a staggering level of oil production, pumping 11.6 million barrels a day."
Wheat and corn production has hit records.
Since 2005 the U.S. has reduced CO2 emissions by 14%. Everyone else including Europe increased. In China, India, etc. emissions have exploded.
Recent World Health Organization reports show the United States and Canada have the cleanest air in the world. Communist nations like China, etc. - do I really need to say?
Energy prices are down again. Here in Bristol Virginia a gallon of regular unleaded is $2.00. A barrel of oil around $50. Food at the local grocery stores is cheap and plentiful. 2-pound bag of carrots 79-cents.
The U.S. economy in December 2018 created 312,000 new jobs and unemployment remains under 4%. Wages for working people finally rose over 3% in 2018 after decades of stagnation and decline.
Experts with computer models predicted none of this. What they did predict failed to materialize.
Do we have problems? Yes. Here in Bristol wages are still too low. Rental housing relative to most service jobs is costly. It averages $550 plus per month. Medical costs are still out of control. Many can't afford even basic dental care. An ounce of insulin should not cost more than gold.
Buying a home here is a bargain. In the local classified (January 6, 2019) a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with attached garage is $127,000. A mobile home lot goes for $155.
In America we need to focus on narrow problems without regards to international politics.
In Bristol low wages creates problems with affording housing. They must seriously address medical and dental cost, access. Green energy will make these issues worse.
Yet the elite are sill fixated on the sin of carbon dioxide.
- New January 2019:
- Understanding Earth Science and Climate Change
- Debate: Changes in Plants With Climate
- Grain Production Miracle Debunks Climate Alarmists
- U.S. Reduces Carbon Dioxide Emissions Without Socialism
- Atolls and Tibetan Tree Rings Tell a Story
- Amory Lovins, Windmills, and Genocide
- NASA Infiltrated by Pseudo-Scientific Socialism
- Climate Cult Ignore Positives Their Models Never Predicted
- Climate Hucksters Prey on Science Illiteracy
- Polling Climate Change Beliefs of the Science Illiterate
- 150 Million Won't Drown by 2100
- Climate Change Dogma is More Snake Oil
- Clueless on Earth Science
- Marijuana Increases Violent Crime
- My other website:
- Ecology Debunked
- US Constitution
- Religious Themes
- Fall of the Late Roman Empire
- End of the Vikings in Greenland
- Lost Colony of Roanoke Island
- Whale Fossils Show Ice Free Arctic
- Climate Change and Volcanoes
- Nature's End? Hardly
- Intuitive Wisdom of Organic Gardening
- Environmentalism Versus Reason
- Common Sense Environmentalism
- Growing Up Under Armageddon Any Day
- Ecology as Environmental Socialism