Tibet Tree Ring Study Foretells Modern Warming
Compiled by Lewis Loflin
Massive warming in Asia circa 1820. This foretold the end of the Little Ice Age and modern warming trends.
A Two-century Reconstruction of Summer Temperatures on the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau
Paper Reviewed: Li, M., Duan, J., Wang, L. and Zhu, H. 2018. Late summer temperature reconstruction based on tree-ring density for Sygera Mountain, southeastern Tibetan Plateau. Global and Planetary Change 163: 10-17.
Introducing the reason for their study, authors Li et al. (2018) write that "exploring global or regional temperature changes with a long-term perspective is very important, as this study can improve our understanding of the status of the current warming with respect to the past several centuries, which could help us take more rational actions to address the recent climate warming."
And so the team of four Chinese researchers set out to reconstruct historic summer (Aug-Sep) summer temperatures on the southeastern Tibetan Plateau...
Considering the findings presented above, it is clear that temperatures of the past few decades on the southeastern Tibetan Plateau are not uniquely warm. Neither are they unprecedented, nor do they appear to show any influence from rising greenhouse gases over the past two centuries.
If there is anything odd about the record it is the fact that only one of the twelve extremely warm years identified in the record occurred in the 20th and 21st centuries, while the remaining eleven all occurred during the 1800s!
What do UN climate experts say about climate change?
"Basically, it is a big mistake to discuss climate policy apart from the big issues of globalization. The climate summit in Cancun (Mexico) at the end of the month is not a climate conference, but one of the biggest business conferences since the Second World War ... But one has to be clear: we are effectively redistributing world wealth through climate policy. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy..."
Bartender and New York Democratic socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says:
"Fighting climate change will be 'the civil rights movement of our generation' It's inevitable that we will create jobs. We can use the transition to 100 percent renewable energy as the vehicle to truly deliver and establish economic, social and racial justice in the United States of America."
I take them at their word.
- New January 2019:
- Climate Change Excuse for Religious Violence
- Understanding Earth Science and Climate Change
- >Debate Changes in Plants With Climate
- Grain Production Miracle Debunks Climate Alarmists
- U.S. Reduces CO2 Emissions
- Promoting Human Genocide for Gaia
- NASA Infiltrated by Nonsense
- Climate Cult Ignore Positives Their Models Never Predicted
- Climate Hype Hides Science Illiteracy
- Political Polling isn't Science
- 150 Million Won't Drown by 2100
- Climate Change Dogma About Money
- Congressional Bartender on Science
- Marijuana Increases Violence
- Tibet Tree Ring Study Foretells Modern Warming
- Tuvalu Atolls Debunk Sea Level Hype
- My other website:
- Ecology Debunked
- Nature's End? Hardly
- Intuitive Wisdom of Organic Gardening
- Environmentalism Versus Reason
- Common Sense Environmentalism
- Growing Up Under Armageddon Any Day
- Ecology as Environmental Socialism
- Fall of the Late Roman Empire
- End of the Vikings in Greenland
- Lost Colony of Roanoke Island
- Whale Fossils Show Ice Free Arctic
- Climate Change and Volcanoes
- Getting Real About Radiation Myths and Hazards
- Uranium Hype-Facts and Virginia Uranium
- Uranium Basics and Isotopes
- Climate Change, Climate Scams, and Volcanoes
- Progressive Gnosticism
- Earth Science Technology
- Diversity Racism
- Black Crime and Violence
- Waffle House War Zone
Quick navigation of my homepage (offsite):
- Electronics Hobby Projects What's New?
- Assorted Essays on Religion
- Deism and Reason
- Judaism History
- Christianity and History
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.