Earth 250 Million Years Ago
See What Really Killed the Dinosaurs?
Modern Humans in Asia 80,000 Years Ago
Summary: modern humans existed in Asia 80,000-120,000 years ago and are not Africans.
Associated Press October 15, 2015 is reporting that fossil teeth found in a cave in southern Asia show that modern humans occupied Asia 80,000 to 120,000 years ago. This discredits the out of Africa hypothesis that all modern humans are essentially Africans that left that continent 50,000 years ago.
The older hypothesis that humans appeared 200,000 years ago in Africa is still questionable. In fact if human origins are in Africa and not Asia the migrations began between 150,000 to 200,000 years ago. Thus modern Africans are not the ancestors of modern humans.
47 teeth were found in the cave in southern China. This was reported in the journal Nature. The finding raises the question about modern humans entering Europe 40,000 to 45,000 years ago. First of all there is no reason to think that Neanderthals are less than human and that "Asians" moved into Europe and merged with Europeans. Of course we must be careful with the term Asian as we know it today which can mean anything from Caucasian to modern Chinese to something in between.
While some called the discovery "exciting" others complained of the implications if true - that Europeans and Asians are indeed separate from Africans. Others are calling for further studies. One expert Shara Bailey claims the teeth have cavities which aging humans didn't have - that's assuming what they claim are humans which consist mainly of broken bones and incomplete skeletons are actually human. She further explains cavities didn't appear until the time of human agriculture 10,000 years ago.
That's a new one on me. Our ancestors were cavity proof if they ate only meat?
Are we to believe that Neanderthals and other humans didn't have cavities prior to 10,000 years ago? What do they believe these ancient Chinese humans consumed for food? Asia unlike cold Ice Age Europe during this time would've had a greater abundance of edible plants and not exclusively meat.
- What Really Killed the Dinosaurs?
- What Killed Stone Age America?
- Out of Africa Myth Further Discredited?
- Noah's Flood Fact or Fable?
- How Bacteria Created Natural Nuclear Fission
- Environmentalism as Religion by Michael Fumento
- Environmentalism's Fear-Loathing of Technology
- How Ecological Homeostasis and Hysteresis Regulate Climate
- Origins of the Moon and Life on Earth
- Great Dying Mystery and the End of the Dinosaurs
What does Al Gore say about the 'science' behind climate change?
"As it happens, the idea of social justice is inextricably linked in the Scriptures with ecology."
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money
- Cecil the Lion Symbolizes Perverted Humanity
- Turkey Another Islamist Terror State
- Myth of Early Islam
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools