Feral Black Female Stabs/Kills Man Over $5
Seattle April 3, 2012: 23-year-old feral black female Karen R. Latham was out doing a little panhandling. To quote the press, "54-year-old Zerabruk Hebtemariam, apparently stopped his car when a woman flagged him down on Aurora Avenue North.
He gave her a ride to a fast-food restaurant that shares a parking lot with the doughnut shop. Police say he also gave the woman $5 when she asked for money but refused to give her more, even when she pulled out a knife. Prosecutors allege the woman fatally stabbed him in the chest and fled."
KOMO in Seattle reports Latham was ordered held on $1 million bail and she "appeared visibly shaken and cried throughout the hearing without saying a word." She got $5 from the victim after the ride but wanted more according to police. She threatened the victim with a knife then stabbed him for refusing to give her more money. She is charged with murder.
Original URL: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Prosecutors-Fatal-stabbing-near-donut-shop-stemmed-from-robbery-146013515.html
Also see Black Male Murders Woman over Cigarette.
- Terrified Victim of Brick Attack Speaks Out
- Black Female Kills Man Over $5
- Violence on Indian Reservations
- Three Blacks arrested in strip club killing
- Black Violence Raises Security Concerns on Portland MAX
- Black Teenager Murders Father in Front of Children
- Six Blacks Chinese Immigrant for Fried Rice
- Black Teenager Murders Mother of Two
- Racism at the US Postal Service
- Viana Family Murder and Black Culture in South Africa
- Needless murder of Black Teenager in Portland
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012