Black Male charged in murder of 99-year-old woman denied bail
by Lewis Loflin
Another of President Obama's sons arrested for murder again.
A 20-year-old City of Poughkeepsie (black) man charged late Friday night with murder and burglary in the death of a 99-year-old city woman is being held at Dutchess County Jail today without bail, authorities said. Police charged Javon Tyrek Rogers, 20, of the City of Poughkeepsie, with first-degree murder and first-degree burglary around 11 p.m. in connection with the homicide of Fannie Gumbinger, 99, city police Detective Lt. Edward Freer said in a written release late Friday night...
Gumbinger was found dead in her home at 22 Underhill Ave. early Wednesday morning...Gumbinger died of "multiple injuries," following an autopsy Thursday, but would not say what caused her death, citing the ongoing investigation...In a press release on that burglary, residents were told to be on the lookout and were advised to lock the windows and doors on their residences.
Original story from www.poughkeepsiejournal.com Aug. 24, 2013 This was simply another black-on-white hate crime. There as no possible reason for this women to be beaten to death by this alleged thug.
- Yes European-American Culture is Superior - Get Over It
- Why Many People Shouldn't Get a 4-Year Degree
- How Mass Immigration Leads to Poverty
- Get Off your rear-end and get a damn job!
- What about the Jews?
- Congressman Morgan Griffith on the UN gun control treaty
- Family Secrets of Emmett Louis Till
- Black Male charged in murder of 99-year-old woman denied bail
- Chicago Pays $22.5 million for Dumping White women in Black Neighborhood
- Two Women Gang Raped by Black Male Juveniles in Wilmington Park
- Baby Executed in Stroller by Black Teenagers
- 89-Year-Old WWII Vet Beaten to Death by Two Black Teens
- Nanny Cam Catches Feral Black Male Attacking Mother
- Feral Black Male Kills Woman at Party
- Over 40 Blacks Arrested on Drug Charges