Kasandra F Milhorn
Another Telford woman jailed for Drug Offenses
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal; Investigators arrested Kasandra F Milhorn, age 25, 201 Mill Street in Telford; on an outstanding presentment from Washington County Criminal Court. The presentment charged Milhorn with Possession with Intent to Sell Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Maintaining a Dwelling Where Controlled Substances are Used and/or Sold.
Milhorn's problems began in December 2011 when she was stopped by a Criminal Interdiction Unit, for a traffic violation. Milhorn's license was revoked and she was arrested for the driving offenses. It was later discovered that Milhorn was involved in drug activity and was also on State Probation for several drug related offenses.
A search of Milhorn's home resulted in the recovery of nearly 1/2 pound of Marijuana prepackaged for resale, digital scales, baggies, drug ledgers, etc.
After subsequent interviews Milhorn's vehicle and a small amount of cash was seized.
Milhorn is currently being housed at the Washington County Detention Center under a $7,000 bond. She is scheduled for appearance at the next term of Washington County Criminal Tennessee Court. May 30, 2012
- Meth Lab Bust Yields Three Arrests
- Feral Black Males Wreak Havoc at Waffle House Restaurants
- Billy Moore Killing in Portland
- Terrified Victim of Brick Attack Speaks Out
- Feral Black Female Stabs/Kills Man Over $5
- Three Feral Blacks arrested in strip club killing
- Man asks black teens to quiet down, gets assaulted
- Black Teenager Murders Father in Front of Children
- Six Black Males Kill Chinese Immigrant for Fried Rice
- Teenager Murders Mother of Two Over Speeding Comment
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012