Matthew Bohannon and Andrew Bohannon
Two White Brothers Not Murdered Over 'Free Zimmerman' Sticker
Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com July 16, 2013 reports that:
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office accused of covering up hate crime
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is facing accusations that it covered up a hate crime by denying that the murder of two brothers in a parking lot on Sunday night was related to the Trayvon Martin case, despite the fact that a sticker was placed on the brother's truck which read "Free Zimmerman".
At around 8:45 p.m. at the 7000 block of Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, 24-year-old Andrew Austin Bohannon and 19-year-old Matthew Ryan Bohannon were sitting in their truck in the Golden Corral parking lot when they were approached by another car carrying multiple occupants.
After "some type of conversation" between the two parties, multiple shots were fired at the brothers. One was killed instantly while another was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at a local hospital.
"Now rumors have spread that the deadly shooting is in retaliation to a bumper sticker placed on the Bohannon's truck that said "Free Zimmerman," reports FirstCoastNews.
Yet this announcement was plastered all over a number of blog sites. The blogosphere is alive with rumors of a hate crime coverup. The only problem is it wasn't true.
The fact is the brothers were drug dealers that had been setup for a robbery. Three of the four thugs including the shooter are black, one is white. It had nothing to do with Trayvon anything.
Published on Jul 17, 2013 from www.news4jax.com:
4 men charged in brothers' killings - 1 man already in Clay County jail for unrelated house party shooting.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Four men are now charged in the killing of two brothers in a drug deal robbery on the Westside on Sunday night.
Jallil Graves, 21, Avery Wood, 19, George Carter, 21, and Steven Bennett, 18, have been arrested in the shooting deaths of 19-year-old Matthew Bohannon and 24-year-old Andrew Bohannon. All four are charged with two counts of felony murder and two counts of robbery. Lt. Rob Schoonover said all four gave confessions.
Wood was arrested Tuesday and had his first appearance before a judge Wednesday morning. Graves was arrested in Clay County on Monday and charged with attempted murder in the shooting of a 20-year-old man at a house party on July 7.
Investigators say Wood set up the meeting with the Bohannon's under the pretense of buying three ounces of marijuana from them. When they arrived at the restaurant, Graves got out of his car and shot the brothers...
They found drugs at their home. Check your facts before you post!
- Michigan Education Ruined by Diversity
- Origins of Socialist Racism
- Critical Race Theory is Irrational
- Western-American Culture is Superior - Get Over It
- Remapping Class Warfare to Racial Warfare
- Intelligence Predicts Economic Social Outcome
- Baltimore Schools Another Diversity Failure
- Crime Rates Proportional to Diversity
- Black Boys Can't Read in California
- School Violence Hidden in Virginia Schools
- African Americans Worth $8 in Liberal Boston
- Liberal California Poverty Capital of America
- Working Class Whites Banned by Harvard Elite
- Jews Over Represented at Elite Colleges?
- Working Poor in Southwest Virginia Bristol
- Violence Rocks Philadelphia and Norfolk Virginia
- National Elite Use Race to Cover Greed, Class Conflict
- Disproportionate Black Crime
- Progressivism is a Cult
The following are gateway pages to my three websites.
- Off Site:
- Web Master
- Tri-Cities VA-TN
- General Science
- Hobby Electronics
- US Constitution
- Christianity 101
- Religious Themes
- Guestbook Archive
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.