High Voltage Optocoupler Tri-State Switching Circuit Examples
Fig. 2 is the truth table for Fig. 1. Note the position of the one inverter (INV).
The output is non-inverting - HIGH in results in a HIGH out and vice-versa.
In Fig. 3 moving a single inverter changes the non-inverting tri-state switch to inverting output - HIGH in LOW out and vice-versa.
Fig. 4 Inverting truth table for tri-state switch.
Fig. 5 PC817 Optocoupler.
Fig. 6 74LS00 Pin Connections
Fig. 7 CD4011 pin connections.
- Tutorial NOR Gate SR Latch Circuits
- Tutorial NAND Gate SR Latch Circuit
- Basic Digital Circuits Tutorials
- High current TTL MOSFET Driver Circuit
- Non-Inverting Tri-State Buffer-Switch Demo Circuit
- Review Connecting Digital Logic and Transistors
- From SR Latch to Microcontroller IO Pin Introduction
- Transistor-MOSFET Switch Circuit with Optocouplers
- High Voltage Optocoupler Tri-State Switching Circuits
- Optocouplers for TTL-CMOS Logic Level Shifting
- Basic TTL Tri-State Buffer Circuit Example 1
- Basic TTL Tri-State Buffer Circuit Example 2
- Transistor Output Non-Inverting Tri-State Switch
- Transistor Output Inverting Tri-State Switch
- Quick navigation main electronics website:
- Basic Electronics Learning and Projects
- Arduino Microcontroller Projects
- Raspberry Pi and Linux
- Connecting a PC Printer Port to Electronics with Python
- Microchip PIC 18F2550
- PICAXE Microcontroller
- Web Master
- Hobby Electronics
- US Constitution
- Religious Themes
- Archive 1
- Bristol VA/TN
What do UN climate experts say about climate change?
"Basically, it is a big mistake to discuss climate policy apart from the big issues of globalization. The climate summit... is not a climate conference, but one of the biggest business conferences since the Second World War ... But one has to be clear: we are effectively redistributing world wealth through climate policy. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy..."
Bartender and New York Democratic socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says:
"Fighting climate change will be 'the civil rights movement of our generation'. It's inevitable that we will create jobs. We can use the transition to 100 percent renewable energy as the vehicle to truly deliver and establish economic, social and racial justice in the United States of America."
I take them at their word.
- Critical Race Theory is Irrational
- Origins of Socialist Identity Politics
- Science Not a Democracy or Religion
- Scientific Advances Built on Western Culture
- Yes European-American Culture is Superior
- Postmodernism Attacks Reason, Science, and Culture
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.